For up to date news follow us on Facebook.
We are gradually transitioning to regular services, including routine neuterings. In order to keep you and our staff safe as possible, please follow the below guidelines:
- Please wear a mask when entering our premises.
- We ask that only one person per pet attends the appointment.
- Please let us know when you have arrived and then wait in your car to be called in by the vet.
- Please use the provided hand disinfectant upon entering and leaving the practice.
- Once inside the practice, we ask that you please respect a two metre distance from our staff and other clients.
- We would be grateful if you could pay by card only to help minimise contact.
- If you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms that could be attributable to the Coronavirus, we respectfully ask you not to visit the practice at the moment.
- If your pet requires urgent assistance please call us, so we can discuss the best option to take care of them.
We will continue to post updates on our Facebook page as the situation evolves and our guidelines change.